When we work as hard as we do every day, we need a smoothie that works just as hard. Matcha green tea powder and Swiss chard help fight the daily stressors with a healthy dose of antioxidants. While the antioxidants handle the stress-induced intruders, avocados protect your health with healthy fats, like oleic acids, while shuttling other nutrients into your body for better absorption. This smoothie bowl is a great base for all the delicious and healthy toppings like fresh fruits and nuts. Whether you add the toppings suggested below or opt for your favorites, there’s no doubt that this recipe works as hard as you do. On-the-go and can’t stop to savor a smoothie bowl? Replace ½ cup coconut milk yogurt with ¾ cup water and ice to give you nutrient-rich liquid courage to start your day strong and hard!
- 1 cupSwiss Chard
- 3/4 cupCoconut Milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cupCoconut Yogurt, unsweetened
- 2 tbspSuperfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1/2 tspMatcha Green Tea Powder
- 1/2 cupIce
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth, about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Add your toppings such as strawberries, hemp seeds, granola, shredded coconut, and chopped figs.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.