This delicious egg casserole is a tasty breakfast, lunch, AND dinner. Easy to make and great for the entire family, this nutritious meal is full of vitamins, minerals, and protein. Dig in!
- 1/4 cupCheddar Cheese
- 1/4Zucchini, cooked
- 3Cherry Tomatoes
- 3Eggs, whole large
- Put all of the ingredients into the Batchbowl and blend until smooth.
- Pour the contents into a baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for about 35–45 minutes (or until the egg is firm and golden brown on top).
- Serve immediately, chill in the refrigerator or freeze for up to 30 days.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.