Oats are an excellent addition to a healthy morning smoothie! Full of fiber to help keep you full and satiated, they also provide your body with awesome heart-healthy benefits and help slow down the absorption of sugar into the bloodstream, a great thing for the management and prevention of diabetes. Fuzzy peaches contain some of the same powerful benefits, helping ward off many obesity-related diseases.
- 1 cupSpinach
- 1Peach, pitted
- 1/2 cupOrange Juice
- 1 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cupOats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1 tbspChia Seeds
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.