Why should kids have all the fun on Halloween? Take a break from the candy bars and blend up a treat the whole family can enjoy: candy corn smoothies! Made with all your favorite fruits, pineapple, mango, and banana create the yellow layer while papaya and peaches make up the orange layer, and a mixture of coconut milk and flakes make up the white layer.
- 1/2 cupMango, frozen chunks
- 1/2 cupPineapple, frozen
- 1/2 cupBanana, frozen
- 1 1/2 cupCoconut Water
- 1/2 cupPeach, frozen, unsweetened
- 1/2 cupPapaya
- 1 1/2 tbspGinger Root, fresh
- 1 tbspFlax Seeds
- 1 cupWater
- 1 1/2 cupIce
- 1/4 cupCoconut, unsweetened flakes
- 1 cupCoconut Milk, unsweetened
- Combine all ingredients, one layer at a time, and blend for 30 to 60 seconds or until smooth.
- To make the yellow layer, combine mango, pineapple, banana, and coconut water. Blend and set aside.
- To make the orange layer, combine peaches, papaya, ginger, flaxseed, lemon, mint, water, and 1 cup ice. Blend and set aside.
- To make the white layer, combine coconut flakes, coconut milk, and 1/2 cup ice. Blend and set aside.
- Pour each layer into a separate glass starting with yellow, then orange, and finally white.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.