What is Thanksgiving without sweet potato pie? Treat everyone to a fall classic that is guaranteed to satisfy any sweet tooth. Naturally sweet with a roasted nut crust, this pie will have your family and guests coming back for another slice.
- 1 cup Walnuts, raw, unsalted
- 1 cup Pecans, unroasted
- 1 cup Dates, pitted
- 2 Sweet Potato, cooked and cooled – peeled
- 1 cup Coconut Milk, unsweetened
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 0.063 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- To make the crust, blend walnuts and pecans until crumbled into small bits and set aside.
- Blend dates until broken down to small bits.
- Add dates to nut crumbles and mix to combine. Note: If it’s too sticky, add more nuts. If it’s not sticking together, add more dates.
- In a pie pan, spread the crust and firmly press until the surface is covered to the edges.
- To make the filling, blend all remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the pan with the pie crust.
- Bake pie at 350F for 60 minutes.
- Top with chopped pecans, walnuts, and whipped cream.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.