This versatile marinara sauce is jam-packed with flavors, thanks to an unbeatable combination of sundried tomatoes, roasted garlic, and herbs. Enjoy it with your favorite pasta or simmer to a thicker consistency to make the best pizza sauce!
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste, unsalted
- 1/3 cup Sundried Tomatoes – with oil
- 4 Garlic, clove – roasted and cooled
- 1/2 White Onion – roasted and cooled
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Basil – fresh, packed
- 1 tsp Oregano, dried – or three sprigs of fresh oregano
- 2 cup Vegetable Broth, low-sodium
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Sea Salt – or to taste
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper, ground – or to taste
- Add all ingredients into the cup and blend to desired consistency.
- Simmer sauce for 25 minutes and pour over your favorite pasta.
- Simmer to a thicker consistency for a pizza sauce.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.