An egg-ceptionally delicious and nutritious breakfast that can be made in seconds with the Baby Bullet! Best of all, it has a nutritious hidden veggie: cauliflower! Your little one won’t suspect a thing.
- 2Eggs, whole large
- 1/2 cupCauliflower, chopped and steamed – cooled
- 1/4 cupCheddar Cheese – shredded, optional
- Add all of the ingredients to the Short Cup and blend until smooth.
- Add a bit of cooking oil to the bottom of a frying pan and turn on medium heat.
- Pour egg mixture into the frying pan and stir with a spatula until the eggs are fluffy and fully cooked.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.