Vampires don't stand a chance against this garlicky yogurt dip. Roasted garlic and cauliflower, blended up with Greek yogurt, create a deliciously creamy base for a bunch of fresh herbs. Enjoy it with chips, crackers, and fresh veggies! A must-have for any Halloween party!
- 3 cupCauliflower, raw, chopped
- 1 tbspDill
- 1 tbspParsley
- 1 tbspThyme
- 6Garlic, clove
- 1/2 tspSea Salt
- 1/2 tspBlack Pepper, ground
- 1/2 cupOlive Oil
- 1/2 cupGreek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- Blend the herbs, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Reserve two tablespoons of the herb mixture. Toss the rest with the cauliflower florets and garlic cloves, and set on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Allow everything to cool to room temperature.
- Add the cooled roasted cauliflower and the Greek yogurt in batches and blend until smooth. Repeat until everything is blended up.
- Top with the remaining two tablespoons of the herb and olive oil mixture and serve with chips or fresh veggies.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.