Ditch the store-bought spinach dip and make your own homemade version in your NutriBullet! Perfect party dip that everyone will love!
- 2 cupSpinach – Cooked, cooled, and divided
- 1 cupCream Cheese, low-fat – softened
- 1/2 cupMayonnaise
- 1/3 cupWater
- 1/2 cupParmesan Cheese
- 1/4 tspSea Salt – or substitute with Lipton's Vegetable Dry Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tspOnion Powder
- 1Bell Pepper – red, diced
- 2Water Chestnuts – diced
- Cook and cool all the spinach, chop one cup's worth and set aside.
- Add the remaining cup of spinach, cream cheese, mayonnaise, water, parmesan cheese, and seasoning and blend until smooth.
- If the mixture is too thick, add a few extra tablespoons of water at a time and re-blend.
- Once blended, pour the mixture into a bowl and mix in the chopped spinach, chopped bell pepper, and water chestnuts. Adjust seasoning as desired.
- Serve with vegetable crudité and tortilla chips!
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.