A smoothie bowl is always a great alternative to your daily smoothie! This smoothie bowl is packed full of goodness including high-fiber, heart-healthy fats from the acai berries. Spinach adds vitamins and minerals like thiamin, calcium, and iron. Smoothie bowls allow us to creatively decorate with beautiful toppings such as sliced almonds, goji berries, shredded coconuts, and crunchy granola! The sky is the limit with the combination of toppings that can beautify your bowl!
- 1 cupSpinach
- 1/2 cupBanana, frozen
- 1/2 cupStrawberries
- 1 cupAcai Puree, frozen
- 1 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbspAlmond Butter
- 2 tbspSuperfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1/4 cupIce
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth, about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Decorate with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.