Want to give your kids a delicious frozen treat that's not loaded with sugar? Try these fruity and sweet Raspberries and Cream Popsicle, made with fresh raspberries, creamy Greek yogurt, and a hint of vanilla. These popsicles are filling, subtly sweet, and creamy. Plus, they have the pop of bright pinkish red raspberries that kids will love!
- 3/4 cupRaspberries
- 3 tspCoconut Sugar
- 1 tspVanilla Extract
- 1 cupGreek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- Blend the coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and Greek yogurt until smooth.
- Pour your ingredients into a popsicle mold, leaving a little bit of room on the top. Place a few raspberries on the top, then stick your popsicle stick in the mold.
- Alternatively, you can add the raspberries to the mold first. Then, pour the Greek yogurt into the mold before inserting the popsicle stick.
- Freeze for 2 to 4 hours, or until ready.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.