Cozy up to this savory soup whenever you need a little comfort. Made with roasted cauliflower, potatoes, and garlic, this vibrant purple soup makes eating your veggies fun and easy!
- 3 cupPurple Cauliflower, raw, chopped
- 6Purple Potato – washed and halved
- 8Garlic, clove
- 1/2White Onion
- 1/4 cupOlive Oil
- 2 cupVegetable Broth, low-sodium
- 1 1/2 cupCoconut Milk, canned – light
- 1/2 tspSea Salt
- 1 tspBlack Pepper, ground
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Toss the cauliflower florets, potatoes, onion and garlic in olive oil with salt and pepper and spread out on an oven-safe sheet pan. Roast for 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Combine roasted veggies and remaining ingredients in the pitcher and attach the pitcher lid with the vented lid cap inserted.
- Start the blender on LOW power. As soon as the ingredients are mixed, increase power to HIGH until puréed — about 1 minute. Only make soup in the pitcher with vented lid attached. NEVER use the sealed NutriBullet® cup with any hot ingredients.
- If the soup is not warm enough, transfer to a saucepan and warm on the stovetop over medium heat until warmed through.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.