As delicious as vegetables are on their own, something transformative and magical happens when fresh veggies and dip come together. We all know that dips can pack a caloric and fat punch to your diet, faster than you can finish a serving of celery and carrots. Dips with yogurt as a base retain all the texture and flavor of sour cream-based dips, but are lower in fat, higher in protein, and have the added benefit of gut-healthy probiotics. This dip is a crunchy, creamy, and dreamy way to begin a soirée.
- 1 cup Pistachios, roasted, unsalted
- 3 Green Onions
- 1/4 cup Vinegar, white wine
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Parsley
- 2 Garlic, clove
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper, ground
- Add all but 5 to 10 toasted pistachios into the NutriBullet Tall Cup, along with the remaining ingredients and blend until the nuts are chopped and other ingredients are smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into a dip bowl and chop the remaining pistachios to sprinkle on top of the dip.
- Serve chilled with such crudité as endive, squash, carrots, and snap peas for a colorful and nutritious presentation.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.