This healthy and tropical smoothie will easily become a family favorite. It’s filled with sweet and juicy pineapples, packed with vitamin C to support immunity. Pineapples are also an excellent source of manganese, an important trace mineral for bone health, skin integrity, and protection against free radical damage. And it’s not a piña colada without the coconut! Coconut adds an extra energy boost to your smoothie on top of revving up your metabolism and supporting healthy cholesterol. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this vacation in a cup!
- 1 cup Pineapple, frozen
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Coconut, unsweetened flakes
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.