Did you know that green peas have twice the amount of protein found in most vegetables? They’re also rich in fiber to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels, as well as vitamin C, which helps keep your immune system healthy. This recipe combines nutrient-packed peas with energy-boosting foods, like bananas and rolled oats, and fiber-rich greens to make a smoothie that your body and taste buds will thank you for!
- 1 cupSpinach
- 1/4 cupGreen Peas, frozen
- 1/2 cupCucumber
- 1 1/2 cupRice Milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbspOats, rolled, gluten-free
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.