Just because it isn't green doesn't mean it isn't good for you. If you love peanut butter and banana, then you'll love this classic oatmeal smoothie recipe! The Greek yogurt and oats provide a thick and creamy texture while peanut butter adds healthy fat. And maple syrup adds calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus sodium, potassium, zinc and a touch of sweetness to your smoothie!
- 1 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cupGreek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- 2 tbspPeanut Butter, creamy, unsalted
- 1 tspMaple Syrup
- 2 tbspOats, rolled, gluten-free
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.