Peanut Butter Energy Bites are super easy to make, and this recipe calls for just five simple ingredients – soft dates, rich peanut butter, comforting oats, healthy chia seeds, and a splash of vanilla. These are the perfect energy-boosting treats to have in the fridge for a quick breakfast on-the-go or a healthy midday snack.
- 15Dates, pitted
- 1/4 cupPeanut Butter, creamy, unsalted
- 2 tbspWater
- 1 tspVanilla Extract
- 1 cupOats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1 tbspChia Seeds
- 1/8 tspSea Salt
- Soak the dates in water for 5 hours, then drain, discarding the water.
- In your Short Cup, add the soaked dates, peanut butter, water, and vanilla extract. Blend until completely smooth.
- Scoop the mixture into a bowl and stir in the oats, chia seeds, and salt. Stir until the mixture is completely even. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Use a cookie scoop to portion the mixture out onto the cookie sheet. Freeze uncovered for 30 minutes, then roll into balls.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.