Apricots, dates, almonds - oh my! Rolled oats, hemp seeds, and almond butter join the aforementioned healthy favorites for sweet n’ salty treat that can’t be beat!
- 1/4 cupApricots, dried
- 4Dates, pitted
- 1/4 cupAlmonds
- 3/4 cupOats, rolled, gluten-free
- 2 tbspAlmond Butter, no added salt
- 3 tbspWater
- 1 tbspHemp Seeds
- 1/8 tspSea Salt
- Roughly chop apricots, dates, and almonds. Set aside.
- Pulse oats, dates and almond butter until combined. The mixture will be sticky.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and stir in the apricots, almonds, and hemp seeds. Roll the mixture into balls and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.