If you’re a meal-prepper, add these easy Muffin Frittatas to your Sunday must-make list. Equally as perfect when serving a crowd, these individual bite-sized egg dishes are a great on-the-go breakfast for busy workday mornings.
- 1Bell Pepper – red, diced
- 1Bell Pepper – yellow, diced
- 1Bell Pepper – green, diced
- 3 cupSpinach
- 8Eggs, whole large
- 1/2 cupHeavy Cream
- 1/2 cupCheddar Cheese – or cheese of choice
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Over medium-high heat, sauté the diced bell peppers and spinach for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Not crazy about bell peppers and spinach? Feel free to experiment with other veggies of your choice such as broccoli, onion, mushrooms, or cherry tomatoes.
- In the RX Pitcher, combine eight eggs, ½ cup of heavy cream, salt and pepper, two tablespoons of the cooled bell peppers, and ¼ cup of the shredded cheese. Blend.
- Divide the contents in a prepared muffin tin. Top each egg mixture with the remaining bell peppers and shredded cheese.
- Bake at 400 F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the eggs are fully cooked and puffed up.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.