Give your breakfast smoothie a powerful nutritional boost with spirulina, a blue-green algae with insanely high concentrations of essential nutrients. A single serving of this superfood provides your body with B vitamins, antioxidants, chlorophyll, and essential amino acids to help detox, boost immunity, and promote brain health, among other health benefits. Worried about the taste? With sweet mango chunks and banana, as well as creamy Greek yogurt, you can reap all the benefits in a deliciously fruity smoothie!
- 1/2 cupMango, frozen chunks
- 1 1/2 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 2 tspSpirulina Powder
- 1 tspChia Seeds
- 1/2 cupGreek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.