Rich in antioxidants called polyphenols, matcha offers anti-inflammatory benefits that may work to protect your body against chronic health concerns, like heart disease. Combined with oats, pistachios, chia seeds, and even spinach – this is a super healthy way to start your day.
- 1 cup Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1 cup Spinach
- 3 tbsp Pistachios, roasted, unsalted – shelled
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Superfood Boosts Matcha Ultimate Energy
- Add oats and chia seeds into a bowl and set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients to the NutriBullet® Tall Cup in the order listed.
- Blend until you reach your desired consistency.
- Pour into a microwave-safe bowl or mug and microwave on high for 1 ½ minutes.
- Pour heated matcha pistachio mixture over oats and stir to combine.
- Cover and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with toppings of your choice, such as chopped pistachios, sliced banana, and chia seeds, and enjoy!
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.