Bananas are deliciously sweet all on their own. But when you freeze them, some sort of magic happens: nice cream! You can blend frozen bananas into a healthy ice cream treat! There are many flavors to try, but for a mighty boost of antioxidants, there's the Matcha Green Tea Nice Cream! This sophisticated, tea-infused dessert will cool you down and give you an energy boost. With just four simple ingredients and a few minutes, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy a delicious and guilt-free frozen treat. It’s sweet enough to be served as dessert, yet healthy enough to have for breakfast!
- 2Banana, frozen
- 1/4 cupApplesauce, unsweetened
- 1/2 tspVanilla Extract
- 1 tspMatcha Green Tea Powder
- Chop the frozen bananas into bite-sized pieces.
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth, about one minute.
- Serve with an extra dash of matcha green tea powder and toasted coconut.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.