Tough morning? Don't worry - no judgments here! As a matter of fact, this smoothie will help calm whatever ill feelings you're left with the morning after a hectic night out. It's got just the ingredients you need: coconut water will help you rehydrate, restoring lost electrolytes, while banana will help replenish lost potassium due to alcohol's diuretic effects. Ginger reduces feelings of nausea and motion sickness, and oats will give you that final energy boost you'll need to fight off morning fatigue.
- 1 cupKale
- 1/2 cupBlueberries
- 1/2 tbspGinger Root, fresh
- 1/2 cupCoconut Water
- 1 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cupOats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1 tbspNutriBullet® Superfood Essential Greens
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.