Love being outside and soaking up the sun? For days when you overdo it and need to cool off, treat yourself to an ice-cold and ultra-refreshing Green Tea Peppermint Popsicle! This minty sweet frozen treat is made with fresh peppermint, sweet honey, and antioxidant-rich green tea to help you feel rejuvenated from the inside out.
- 2 cupGreen Tea, brewed and cooled
- 3 tbspHoney
- Add two green tea bags to two cups of hot water and allow to steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and allow to cool to room temperature for about 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, add tea water, honey, and peppermint leaves and blend until mint leaves are minced.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.