Are you a pancake person or a waffle person? With this simple and gluten-free batter recipe, you can have the best of both worlds! Delicious topped with berries and maple syrup, these pancakes and waffles will quickly become part of your breakfast rotation.
- 2 cupOats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1Eggs, whole large
- 1/2 cupHalf and Half
- 2 tbspMaple Syrup
- 1/2 tspBaking Powder – See 5 in Directions
- 1/2 tspCinnamon, ground
- Add all ingredients, except for the baking powder, into the cup and blend to a smooth consistency.
- Mix in the baking powder.
- Use batter for pancakes or waffles.
- Enjoy with mixed berries, additional maple syrup, powdered sugar, or your favorite toppings.
- Note: For your safety, do NOT blend carbonated ingredients. Any carbonated ingredients are to be added AFTER the batter has finished blending.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.