Did you know that those teeny tiny flax seeds actually pack a huge nutritional punch? They’re rich in heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and minerals that can help lower cholesterol and improve digestion. There are many ways to reap all the health benefits of flax seeds, from sprinkling them on top of your yogurt or oatmeal to baking them into muffins. So why not add them to your smoothies? The Flaxin’ Out has two heaping tablespoons of heart-healthy flax seeds to give your body a ton of essential nutrients. Combine that with sweet bananas and blueberries, creamy avocado and our Superfood Essential Greens for a delicious and nutritious smoothie that’ll power you through the day!
- 1 cupSpinach
- 1/2Banana, frozen
- 1 cupBlueberries
- 1 1/2 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 2 tbspFlax Seeds
- 1 tspNutriBullet® Superfood Essential Greens
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.