Green soups can often be boring, but adding curry powder kicks up the flavor to another level! Combined with asparagus, it adds the perfect spice dimension that your taste buds will love. The potato gives this comfort food a creamy texture, while coconut milk brings everything together!
- 1 1/2 cupAsparagus, raw
- 1Red Potato, small
- 1/2Onion, raw
- 1 tbspOlive Oil
- 1 cupSpinach
- 2 tbspCurry Powder
- 1 cupChicken Broth
- 1 cupCoconut Milk, unsweetened
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop off the ends of the asparagus, cut in half, drizzle in oil, and toss on a baking pan with onions and potatoes. Roast for 25-30 minutes until tender.
- Allow ingredients to cool completely to room temperature, 21°C/70°F or less.
- Add your completely cooled vegetables and all remaining ingredients to your NutriBullet Colossal cup and blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Heat blended mixture over stove top until warm and serve.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.