Soup is a great dish to have for any meal on any day, hot or cold! It’s hard to beat this rich and creamy soup that’s loaded with flavor! Roasting veggies really brings out a nutty and savory taste that adds dimension to your soup. Pair this recipe alongside your lunch or dinner or make it a meal by topping it with your favorite protein!
- 2Zucchini, fresh – cubed
- 1Leeks – chopped
- 1Red Potato, small – peeled and cubed
- 1 tspOlive Oil
- 1/2 tspSea Salt
- 1 tbspNutritional Yeast
- 1/4 cupPine nuts, dried
- 2 cupCoconut Milk, unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss all vegetables in olive oil and salt onto a baking sheet and roast vegetables until golden brown and tender, about 25 minutes.
- Allow all ingredients to cool completely to room temperature, 21°C/70°F or less.
- Once cooled completely, add all vegetables, coconut milk, nutritional yeast, and red pepper flakes to taste to the SouperBlast pitcher and extract on the 7 Minute Heated Cycle.
- Garnish with toasted pine nuts and protein of your choice and serve!
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.