Smooth and creamy, this soup is your tummy’s new best friend! Filled with gut-friendly prebiotics, this Jerusalem artichoke soup works wonders for your digestion while also warming you up during some of those chillier nights.
- 1 tspAvocado Oil
- 2 cupJerusalem Artichoke, raw
- 1/2 cupCelery, raw
- 1/2Onion, raw
- 2Garlic, clove
- 1 cupVegetable Broth, low-sodium
- 1/2 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 tspSea Salt
- 1/4 tspBlack Pepper, ground
- In a medium sauté pan, add oil on medium heat. Add the sliced Jerusalem artichokes and sauté for about 6 minutes, or until they start to soften.
- Add chopped celery and onion and sauté for an additional 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for 2 more minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from the heat and allow hot ingredients to cool completely to room temperature, 21°C/70°F or less before adding to your Nutribullet Rx Soup Pitcher.
- Add completely cooled ingredients to the Soup Pitcher along with all remaining ingredients and extract on the 7-Minute Heated Cycle.
- Adjust seasonings as desired and serve with sliced chicken breast and red chili flakes.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.