Some dishes just can't be beaten, and Creamy Cauliflower Soup is one of them! Five fresh ingredients work in harmony to create this smooth, balanced, non-dairy soup that's enjoyable at any time of year, any time of day. Soup for breakfast anyone?
- 2 cupCauliflower, chopped and steamed
- 2 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 tspGarlic Powder
- 1/4 tspSea Salt
- 1/4 tspBlack Pepper, ground
- Let the steamed cauliflower cool to room temperature.
- Add all ingredients to your NutriBullet Rx Soup Pitcher and extract on the 7-Minute Heated Cycle.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.