Prepare the most delicious autumnal jam in minutes! Sweet and tangy with an extra zing from the ginger and a hint of vanilla, the Cranberry Fig Jam is a holiday party for your taste buds.
- 1 cupFigs, dried
- 1 cupCranberries, dry, sweetened
- 2 tbspGinger Root, fresh
- 1 cupOrange Juice
- 1 tspVanilla Extract
- Add all ingredients, except for the vanilla extract, in a large bowl and heat in the microwave for 4 minutes to soften.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Add all to the blender and pulse 4 times.
- Store in jars in the refrigerator for about a week.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.