The thick and creamy Coconut Banana Oat Bowl has all the nutrients you need to power through the day. Oats will keep you nice and full while the banana and chia seeds deliver bursts of fiber and energy. With a hint of sweet vanilla and sprinkles of delicious toppings, such as fresh mango slices, coconut flakes, and mint, this bowl will make your taste buds and your tummy happy.
- 1 cupCoconut Milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 tspVanilla Extract
- 1/3 cupOats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1 tbspChia Seeds
- 1/8 tspSea Salt
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth, about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to thicken.
- Pour into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings, like mango slices, chia seeds, cacao nibs, cashews, coconut flakes, and mint.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.