Who says you can't dream while you're awake? This Chocolate Mint Dream smoothie will make your morning bright! Not only will it energize you first thing, thanks to the natural sugar in bananas that quickly gets absorbed into the bloodstream, but it also contains honey, which has been shown to help regulate sleep. It helps in the release of serotonin, which converts to melatonin, a chemical compound that influences the length and quality of sleep.
- 3 cupSpinach
- 1 1/2 cupAlmond Milk, unsweetened
- 1 tspHoney
- 2 tbspCacao Nibs
- 2 tbspSuperfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.