Purée a small portion of this well-rounded meal for your baby and serve the solid mixture to the rest of the family! Recommended age: 9 to 12 months.
- 1/4 cupCarrot – steamed or boiled
- 1/4 cupChicken, cooked – shredded
- 1/4 cupBrown Rice, cooked and cooled
- 1/2 cupVegetable Broth, low-sodium – unsalted
- Add liquid first, then add completely cooled down carrot, chicken, and rice to the Batchbowl.
- Blend for 30 seconds until combined, then stir.
- Blend for another 30 seconds to desired consistency.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.