Red and green and protein all over, the Cherry and Kale Protein Smoothie is an adventure in a blender! Featuring totally tubular ingredients like almond milk, cashew butter, protein powder, kale, and cherries, this is one green smoothie sure to send your spirit on a one-way trip to the heart of spring. It’s go-time!
- 1 cupBaby Kale
- 1 cupCherries, frozen
- 1 1/2 cupAlmond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 2 tbspSuperfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1 tbspCashew Butter, plain w/o added salt
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.