This chowder is comfort and happiness in a bowl! Made with hearty ingredients, like cauliflower and sweet potato, this creamy soup will keep your tummy full and your taste buds satisfied!
- 1Sweet Potato, raw – cut into small cubes
- 1 tspAvocado Oil
- 1/2 cupCelery, raw – roughly chopped
- 1/2 cupCarrot – roughly chopped
- 1/2 tspSea Salt
- 1/4 tspBlack Pepper, ground
- 1 cupCauliflower, raw, chopped
- 1 cupVegetable Broth, low-sodium
- 1 cupCoconut Milk, canned
- 1/4 tspThyme
- 1/4 tspGarlic Powder
- 1/4 tspOnion Powder
- In a medium sauté pan, heat one teaspoon of avocado oil on medium heat, add the sweet potatoes and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until they soften.
- Next, add the celery and carrots and sauté for an additional 7 minutes.
- Once vegetables are cooked, remove from heat and allow to cool completely to room temperature, 21°C/70°F or less before adding to your Nutribullet Rx Soup Pitcher.
- Once vegetables have cooled completely, add them to the Nutribullet Rx Soup Pitcher, along with all remaining ingredients, and extract on the 7-Minute Heated Cycle. Adjust seasonings as desired.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.