Fall is finally here! As the cooler weather begins to roll in, there’s no better way to warm up than by tucking into a delicious bowl of soup. Lucky for you, we have just the recipe that’ll really hit the spot! The rich and creamy Broccoli, Pea and Coconut Soup is perfect for those chilly nights, especially when you want to get dinner on the table in minutes. Even without dairy, this vegan-approved soup is smooth and creamy, thanks to a luscious combination of red potato, peas, and coconut milk. Rich texture and rich flavors – what’s not to love?
- 1 cupBroccoli, florets
- 1 cupGreen Peas, frozen – thawed
- 1/2 cupPotato, cooked – peeled and cubed
- 1Onion, raw – peeled and chopped
- 2Garlic, clove – peeled and chopped
- 1 cupCoconut Milk, unsweetened
- 1 cupVegetable Broth, low-sodium
- Add ingredients in the order listed.
- If using the NutriBullet Rx, blend on the 7-Minute Heated Cycle. Otherwise, blend until smooth. Then pour content into a pot and heat on the stove.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.