Our Classic Breakfast Smoothie is a dairy-free take on the Essential Green Smoothie, but also contains the belly-filling fiber found in old-fashioned rolled oats. Didn’t think you could “drink” your oats? They help make your smoothie feel a bit more substantial and create a thick, satisfying consistency.
- 1 cupSpinach
- 1/2Banana, frozen
- 1 1/2 cupAlmond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1/4 cupOats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1 tbspPeanut Butter, creamy, unsalted
- 1 tbspHoney
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.