Sweet, tart and juicy, this vibrant bowl is filled with berrylicious flavor and beneficial fiber. Adding fiber-rich fruits, like strawberries and raspberries, to your diet can help improve digestion and blood sugar control. Plus, they make great toppings for this smoothie bowl!
- 1 cupStrawberries, frozen
- 1/2 cupRaspberries, frozen
- 1Banana, frozen
- 1Dates, pitted
- 1 cupAlmond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened – or other milk/milk alternative
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and garnish with toppings of your choice, if desired.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.