Not only are these n’ice cream sandwiches Instagram-worthy, but they’re also 100 percent plant-based making them dairy-free. They’re packed with the nutritious benefits of whole fruit, oats, and almond butter. Your body and taste buds will love you for these.
- 1 Banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup Strawberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup Raspberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1 cup Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1/2 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3/4 cup Almond Butter, no added salt
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the oats, graham crackers, almond butter, and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Warm in the microwave for about 30 seconds, remove, and mix to combine.
- Shape the batter into 1 ½ inch balls, flatten and place on the baking sheet.
- Place in the freezer to harden.
- While the cookies harden, make the n'ice cream by combining the remaining ingredients in your NutriBullet and blending until smooth and creamy.
- Assemble the cookie sandwiches by placing a scoop of n'ice cream in-between two cookies.
- Keep in the freezer until ready to eat.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.