A treat baby will love and the family can enjoy! The Banana-Pineapple Yogurt is naturally sweet and made with nutritious and delicious fruits. Top this yogurt with tiny bits of granola, crushed into baby-friendly pieces, or baby’s favorite cereal to add texture and flavor complexity to this mixture.
- 1/2 cupPineapple, fresh
- 1 cupYogurt, plain, low-fat
- Twist the Baby Blend Blade onto the Batchbowl.
- Add the ingredients to the Batchbowl and secure lid.
- Use the Pulse Technique until you have achieved the proper texture.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.