Add plant-based protein to your baby's diet with this nutrient-rich green blend, made with peas, fava beans, yogurt, and more. Recommended age: 18 months and up.
- 1/2 cupFava Beans – shelled
- 1/2 cupGreen Peas, frozen
- 1/8 cupWater
- 1/4 cupYogurt, plain, low-fat – unsweetened
- 1/8 tspGarlic Powder – optional
- 1/4 tspLemon Juice
- 1 cupParsley – cleaned and chopped
- Add the fava beans, peas, water, yogurt, lemon juice, and parsley in the Batchbowl.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Refrigerate in the Date Dial Cups or freeze in the Freezer Tray.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.