Made with only two ingredients, these tropical mango coconut popsicles are the best way to quench a sweet craving during the dog days of summer. Plus, just one cup of mango provides 35 percent of your daily vitamin A, 100 percent of your daily vitamin C, and 10 percent of your daily vitamin B6.
- 2 cupMango, frozen chunks
- 1 cupCoconut Water
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and place in the freezer until frozen.
- For a hint of chili lime, dip popsicles in Tajin.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.