Two ingredients, one perfect pancake! A fresh banana and a couple of delicious eggs are all you need to make this banana pancake recipe that’s sure to be the end-all of healthy breakfast flat cake recipes. Add pure maple syrup to turn this home run recipe into a grand slam!
- 2Eggs, whole large
- Add all ingredients and pulse until combined, do not over pulse.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add 1/3 cup measuring cup's worth of batter onto the pan, and cook on each side for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Top with pure maple syrup and fresh berries, and enjoy!
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.