This beautiful smoothie is a sweet, creamy treat anyone in your family can enjoy! It works as a perfect snack for your little ones when they get home from school; it's loaded with protein and natural sugars that not only pack an energizing punch but doesn't contain chemicals or added sugars. It's also quick and easy to mix up!
- 1/2 cup Peach, frozen, unsweetened
- 1/2 Banana
- 1 cup Coconut Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 cup Ice
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.