Looking for the ultimate post-workout recovery recipe? Whether you’ve been pounding the pavement, pumping iron, or punching a boxing bag, this smoothie has got you covered. The Nutrient Packed Punch starts with fiber-rich greens, which is then topped with cherries to ease post-exercise muscle soreness and beets to help improve oxygen flow to the muscles. Turmeric helps to tame inflammation, while a scoop of almond butter and our Vanilla Plant-Based Protein help with post-workout muscle repair and recovery.
- 1 cup Kale
- 1/2 cup Beet, raw
- 1/2 cup Cherries (pitted)
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric, fresh
- 1 1/2 cup Coconut Milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter, no added salt
- 2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.