Feeling decadent? This frozen banana treat totally hits the spot. The naturally occurring sugar found in fruits, like bananas, comes with the added benefits of fiber, vitamins, and minerals — unlike added sugar found in processed desserts. Now you can feel good devouring every last spoonful!
- 4 Banana, frozen
- 1 cup Almond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Add ingredients to the pitcher in the order listed.
- Cover with the pitcher lid and blend on HIGH until the mixture reaches the consistency of soft-serve ice cream. Add more almond milk if needed to create a smooth, creamy consistency.
- Enjoy immediately.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.