Treat your baby to a fruity frozen treat! Made with three simple ingredients, the Mango and Banana Totsicles will become a family favorite!
- 2 Banana
- 1/2 cup Mango, fresh, pitted
- 1/4 cup Water
- Add all of the ingredients to the Batchbowl and blend until smooth.
- Use the Soft-Tip Spatula to spoon the ingredients into the Batch Tray.
- Fill as many cups as you can and then insert a plastic spoon into each filled cup (use plastic wrap to keep in place).
- Freeze until hard like a pop.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.