Skip the jarred stuff and get the party started with fresh homemade salsa that brings zest to any fiesta!
- 1/4 White Onion
- 1/4 Jalapeno Pepper – sliced
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice – or half of a lime, juiced
- 1/4 tsp White Onion
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper, ground – or to taste
- 1 tsp Cilantro – or to taste (optional)
- Add all ingredients to the tall cup, screw on the cross blade and pulse 4-6 times until ingredients are mixed, but still chunky.
- Remove the cross blade and pour it into a serving dish. Don’t worry if the salsa looks foamy; it will settle in a minute or two.
- This recipe makes a thin salsa, but feel free to strain off any liquid if you prefer a thicker consistency.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.